Saturday, November 04, 2006

40 hours to go!

Life is good. Have finally gotten internet installed at the condo. Was able to skype with my in laws, and see Amy, Katie, Mom, Reyde and James at home. Showed Reyde the toys I have purchased. He wanted to see them a couple times, so I do hope the flight will go well. He's got to get on the plane to see the toys!

Have spent a good portion of the afternoon attempting to figure out posting photos. Have opened a Flickr account. Hit this link to see more photos of Lake Taal.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14964819@N00/sets/72157594361247913

Michelle from the USA office left yesterday morning. Tamara from the USA office arrives tonight. Then T minus 40 hours to see my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great! The thought of fresh pineapple brings tears to my eyes! You look really healthy!

I hope the fam' is adapting well, looks like a lot of fun.

Mike & I are talking about going to Bougainville(PNG) after our next big job.

Hugs!
-Sarmonster