Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree



"That looks cluttered now."

"Oh you mean we are trying to make this look elegant?"

It's Sunday and we've spent the entire day inside. It's rained and blown the entire day. I actually pulled out the only pair of sweat pants I brought. And while it has been really dreary weather, it's still so warm that Reyde is in shorts, and we've had the sliding door open to enjoy the cool breeze.

Have gotten in the Christmas spirit today. Created our Christmas card online with
www.shutterfly.com Although I am going against my Christmas card #1 rule, (which is sending cards that are generic and not signed,) I am pretty excited to have done this techno savvy thing. Hope you all like it. And for those of you that won't receive one; I don't have your address!

Thank God for Warm 106.9. Have had Christmas music in the condo as we decorated our Pinoy Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
http://www.warm1069.com/ Click on the site and get a steady stream of holiday spirit.

While I took the photo of the finished tree, "Feliz Navidad" came on the computer. Coincidence? No, it's the magic of the season at work. And while I wanted to pick up the phone and call somebody and scream the chorus "I WANT TO WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS....I WANT TO WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS..." I'll have to be content with Reyde now singing the words feliz navidad as he makes paper airplanes with James.

No comments: