Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bakugan

It's what Reyde wanted for his 6th birthday.

It's what Reyde got for his birthday. SAVE FOR THE FACT that we bought all accessories, failing to by the frigging BAKUGANS themselves.

((sigh)) At least I didn't forget batteries for this game.

And I have no idea what it is, but I think it involves cards and strengths and powers, and goodness, I never played Dungeons and Dragons. Yeah, James didn't either.

I'm sure Reyde will get his parents up to speed.

After we buy the frigging parts to play the game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

>I'm sure Reyde will get his parents up to speed.

If he has the explanatory powers of most kids his age, then, uh, good luck with that. Assuming he would even sit still long enough to attempt to enlighten y'all. Let's just say that the desultory attempt to explain Magic: The Gathering to me did not go so well. :-)

Anonymous said...

Uncle Roger was a D & D player and still plays role playing games. Wait for WOW to come into Reyde's life. So Uncle Roger can help with pulling teeth and games so 'after market parts' that you did not notice you did not purchase the game itself.
XO,
Amy

Anonymous said...

I wish you would have called me! Riley is also into Bakugan and I didn't know anything about it, until he educated me!