Monday, March 19, 2007

Nanny K in China

Hello all. I know been too long but I have so much to do before I leave that I haven't spent time with my blog. After Baguio, Loree, Keyo and I went to Puerto Galera and then last weekend, (March 10th) I stayed home for some much needed sleep.

Mom arrived on Monday night and we headed to Beijing on Thursday. OMG it was SOOO COOOOOLDDDD. What am I gonna do in Seattle? It was a balmy 45 degrees Fahrenheit. I guess I am acclimated to 90 degrees in Manila.

So here are a couple quick photos from China. Got a lot to wrap up and pack during this next 7 days. Then back to Seattle. Can't wait to see my boys.

Mom with her two best Chinese friends.
Noodles anyone?
I can take just as big of a bite as my Mom.
In the Forbidden City. The architecture is just overwhelming.
See I was SOOO COOOLLLLLDDD. This photo was taken at the Summer Palace. Man made lake to enjoy in the summer. Reminded me of Seattle and got a bit homesick. Ready to come home to my family, friends, dogs, and stuff.

I will so miss the people in the office at AMMEX I-Support. I keep telling them that I'll just be at a different extension. But I know it's not going to be the same. For me or them.






No comments: