Sunday, September 24, 2006

She was a thing of beauty


But only for a 4 short months.

The dreamer in me thought I could have this cool classic car for my summer ride.


The reality? Old ladies like she need a lot of pampering. The morning routine like nothing you've ever dreamed of. So while I thought I could just get in and start her up and drive, what came to light was the need for a new exhaust system, brakes, and seat belts.

Decided to sell her; she went fast; I know someone will enjoy her just as much as I did. Hey, I got to drive it around the block once in the 4 months she was in my life.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

So here I am testing to see if I got this right. Can my friends and family post comments? We'll see...

WordzGuy said...

I can post a comment to this entry, but not to any of the others. What's up with that?

-- Mike

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need the pink convertible Chevron car with the fins. Less mainenance.