Tuesday, June 01, 2010

1 800 Pet Meds

A little bit like the post from last year, "425 2 Ply Sheets."

We had a prescription filled for Nitro at 1 800 Pet Meds. I delayed getting the refill as I figured I would have the hassle of getting the prescription filled, needing to have Nitro visit the vet, etc.

I brought the bottle in my lunch bag to remind me to call the vet. Looking at the bottle I see in the lower right hand corner that I have one refill remaining.

Woo hoo, no $300 vet appointment. We are good to go.

Looking all over the label I try to locate the phone number to call and place my order. I must have searched a good minute, constantly turning and turning the bottle.

This is ridiculous. Why wouldn't they have the number on the top like human prescriptions? Getting ready to go online and search for the number, I realize how silly this is.

Duh, 1 800 Pet Meds. The pretty large RED logo in the upper left hand corner. I personally think they ought to write the number in the small font too. You know, for those folks....

No comments: