Sunday, November 30, 2008

Advent Calendar

Went to Bartell's last night, in search of a Dial foaming soap refill and spent A LOT of time in the toy aisle.

Well that's a bunny trail.

Found an Advent Calendar with stickers. Stickers??? So at the checkout stand, I asked the cashier if they had chocolate ones. We sure do and she took the time to go get us one.

So today has been a bit like the Groundhog's Day movie, explaining to Reyde that we wait until December to start eating the chocolate.

But here's the question. Should I do a survey with blogger's nifty survey option? Nah. I'll just go with my gut instinct.

What do you think we'll do? Do we count down and open the door with the number 25 on it tomorrow? Do we open the door with the #1? Why don't they have directions on the back of the packaging?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count up, baby. #25 is for the 25th.

Anonymous said...

I agree, thats the way its done! See you Friday!