Monday, April 14, 2008

A commitment to lotion

As part of my travels, I feel it's my "value added perk" of hotel stays to abscond with all the travel bottles of shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Over the last trip to Salt Lake City and Chicago, I came home with a crapload of the bottles.

1) Hospitality suppliers must get with the ball on recycle. Where's my triangle to recycle the darn things? Hello?????
2) While the rectangular bottles may seem fancy and cool, the plastic they decided to use is so rigid you can't get the product out of them.
3) James doesn't like glycerin soap.
4) I appreciate the "at cost" salon quality shampoo and conditioner that has been part of my entire life.
5) The shampoo and conditioner empty much quicker than the lotions.
6) I have never in my life been so committed to lotion.

For the first time in my life, I can't say that I've done my good ol kid trick of licking my hands to moisten them.

Aren't you proud of me Amy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you have shared with the world your chilhood hand licking practice, what will I use to confirm that you are you should aliens infect our world with pod people?
XO,
Amy